This is England... This knife of Sheffield steel

 

Hello there

Welcome to my very first post!

Today I'm gonna talk you about a country that I would like to visit: England.


Since I was a child, I always liked the popular culture, music, and history. Keeping this in mind, i started to get interest in England and its culture. I really like its music, specially The Beatles, The Clash, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, and The Jam.

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. The political system is a Constitutional Monarchy and parliamentary system. The current queen is Queen Elizabeth II (god save the queen, said the Pistols).


It is an interesting country for its industrial history, its landscapes, and its close relationship with football.

If I ever go to England, I would like to live there for a while to see the Big Ben, walking by Abbey Road and go into a red telephone box. And the cities that I would love to visit are Liverpool and London.





Comments

  1. Hi Seba!
    Such a complete post, i loved it
    Just take me to platform 9 3/4 and I would be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebas! I would like to visit England too! it is also the country of my favorite band Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi seba, I would also visit all the musically important places, I would go to see where the squat where The Clash was formed was

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ma hommie
    I would like to visit England too. I think Monthy Pyton is there and it also would be nice to break all that silly laws which involves the parliament (like the prohibition to go with a fish in your hands at the parliament hahaha).
    Hope to don't see the wicked witch (she's DEAD)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dude
    I would also like to visit England to see a Premier League game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh nice choice, it is a must visit place, i hope someday i will be able to go there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Seba! England is a country that everyone should be able to go, the history and the culture is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts