A photograph I like

 

Hello there! Today I’m going to talk about the beautiful things in life

When I think of the beautiful things in life, friendship often comes to mind. It's great to think that with friends you can have a good time, laugh, cry and imagine a future.  Last year I entered university and I never thought I would make such good friends.

The following photograph shows one of the most iconic moments in existence: It is the first photograph we took with my friend Maria Gabriela.


The photo was taken by me in 2019 and I like it a lot because it is the first. Also, that day we had an incredible time and I got to know places in Santiago. The photo shows Gabriela and me, making the symbol of peace with our fingers. I remember that day I was wearing a shirt brought from India (yes, it has many symbols hahaha) 

And what about you? What's your favourite photograph? 

Comments

  1. Too much beauty in a single photo! I hope to see you someday my dear friends to go out for a drink a talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice picture hope to see you guys soon:c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts