Postgraduate Studies

Hello there!

Today I'm going to tell you about my studies goals.

The truth is that I had never questioned what to do after finishing university. It’s still an uncertain matter. However, lately some ideas have come up and a lot of desire to expand my knowledge and skills.

I want to have some Ph.D in economics, because I consider it to be one of the fundamental branches of the social sciences and is closely related to the field of political science. On the other hand, in the last time I have been interested in Advertising and propaganda. It would be nice, at some point, to dedicate myself to political advice and work on campaigns for more experience.

I would like to study abroad if the opportunity is given, but it is not something that keeps me awake. I think that in our country there is still a lot to do and it is important to finish graduate studies before anything else.

If you ask me about a type of study, the first thing I would say is that for my postgraduate I don't want online classes. Finally, I would like to learn new languages ​​and get to know other countries, but for this it is essential to have a good performance, find a job after university and earn enough money. 


Reference photo (circa 2045)




Comments

  1. Hi my friend! very interesting. It sounds good to study economics! I hope we can be colleagues in politics
    P. S. nice picture AJSHJAHJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh meeeeen
    That picture is so fresh and based 🔥. I think that I also want to earn money, life and experience made me a mothertrucker that knows that people is bad and the only thing that matters is having a yacht and champagne in the coast of el Quisco 🤑😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that we have to create our company to advise politicians, success in all my friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts