My Future Job

 

Hello there

Today I’m going to talk about my future job 




Currently I’m studying political science, so for the same reason I would like to work in something related to my career.

Since I was a child I’ve been interest in politics, history, public affairs and trying to help people. I like the public area, but I don’t have any problem to work in the private one.

In relation to my future I have high expectations. Although I know to achieve my goals I have to work hard and risk.

I want to travel to other countries to have more experience in political science and know other contexts and realities.

That’s all folks. See you on the next blog.

Farewell…

Comments

  1. Oh what a coincidence I actually study the same thing jsjsjs, I hope you will make it to acomplish your goals and be able to get a job in waht you like. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence, man! I hope we meet soon c:

      Delete
  2. Bro we sould work together making some political campaigns or assesoring some mother truckers. WE WOULD BE RICHS
    Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEEES COMRADE... WE WOULD BE THE BEST ASSESORING TO THOSE PIECES OF CAKE
      GOD BLESS AME---- YOU!

      Delete
  3. My friend!
    For someone as intelligent as you even I have high expectations. I hope you can fulfil anything you want. Also as a future colleague I hope life treats us well and can coincide in some laboral area.
    See you in class man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sebas! I would also love to travel to other countries to have more experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello mate.
    I know everything you propose you will achieve. And for anything you will have my support.
    Success broo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts